You receive killmarks when you bring down an enemy gear. You will NOT get a killmark for duels.
- Killmarks cannot be traded with other users. They can be sold in shops for a small amount of SPI or they can be used to exchange for EXP points
- You will neither receive nor lose fame for selling your killmark.
- The killmark you receive is based on the level of your opponent.
ex ) When you shoot down 40 level gear -> You will receive a killmark of airman,
When you shoot down 70 level gear -> You will receive a killmark of veteran
- Higher level the killmark is, more money you will get for selling it and the more EXP you will get for using it.
- Killmarks can now be combined with datacubes to make CPU's. More information will be posted on the forums.
name and lvl of the killmarks:
|Killmark of trainee||12 ~ 21|
|Killmark of junior||22 ~ 31|
|Killmark of airman||32 ~ 41|
|Killmark of wingman||42 ~ 51|
|Killmark of ace||52 ~ 61|
|Killmark of veteran||62 ~ 71|
|Killmark of top gun||72 ~ 81|
|Killmark of wing commander||82 ~ 91|
|Killmark of hero||92 ~ 100|